Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics
Crushed Mineral Blush
.10 oz/3 g
You are buying the color ROUGE
Mineral Foundation, Youngblood’s Mineral Blushes offer a beautiful hint of color that can be applied to the cheeks and temples for a healthy translucent glow. Safe to use on eyes or lips.
- Adobe - A beautiful earthy color with red undertones. Complimentary to most skin tones. A FAVORITE
- Cabernet - A beautiful rich wine shade. Brilliant color for an olive to dark complexion. Bust of cheeks and temple for contour
- Cinnamon - A healthy sun-kissed glow is achieved with Youngblood's natural Cinnamon mineral blush. Also perfect used as a bronzer. Dust on chest or arms for a flawless instant tan
- Coral Reef - An incredibly natural looking peach glow. Perfect for a fair complexion. A soft, natural color that is not too strong
- Dusty Pink - A delicate, natural glow of pink. Adds a suble hint of rosy color to all complexions
- Plumberry - A beautiful, subtle, yet rich mauve shade. Adds that perfect rose-berry tint that brightens up a fair to medium complexion
- Rouge - Create a universal healthy glow with Youngblood's newest Crushed Mineral Blush. A classic apple-pink, this blush contains absolutely no yellow or blue undertones. Similar to Pressed Blush Blossom, yet slightly more intense
- Sherbet - So beautiful with its pinky-peach color, you could almost lick it off.
- Tulip - Adds a subtle hint of sheer pink to all complexions. Looks great as cheekbone and eyebrow highlighter
Youngblood's Crushed Mineral Blushes are extremely versatile - ideal for contouring and giving that natural hint of color for the cheeks. You can even use the Blushes as an eye shadow or lip tint.
To contour cheeks, jaw line, nose, or brow, choose a darker blush, such as Adobe and apply with the Youngblood Contour Brush. Feather and blend, then choose a lighter color such as Dusty Pink or Plumberry and apply to the apple of your cheek with the Youngblood Super Powder Brush. Use a swirling motion on the apple area, softly blend the blush downward. Final touch - dust overall with Youngblood's Mineral Rice Setting Powder for the softest of looks.
To highlight or brighten the eye area use Tulip, Dusty Pink, or Coral Reef. Apply with Youngblood's Eyeshadow Brush wet or dry.
Mix or blend blushes, such as Plumberry, into your favorite gloss or lip balm.